Here’s why baby sleep bags are gaining popularity among parents:
- Safer and sounder sleep. Baby sleep bags are a modern solution to the problem posed by loose blankets that can cover a baby’s face and interfere with breathing. Sleep bags can make an important contribution to reducing the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Warmth and comfort all night. Because a sleep bag can’t be kicked off, your little one stays warm and snug all night.
- Avoid overheating. Sleeveless and roomy design allows baby to move freely and air to circulate.
- Great bedtime routine. Just zip up the sleep bag, and your baby knows it’s time to sleep —anywhere, anytime.
- Taming adventurous toddlers. Wearing a sleep bag helps keep a little one from climbing out of the crib or getting feet stuck between the crib bars.