We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly issue a full refund within 30 days from date of purchase. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Returned items must be new and in their original condition, including any tags and labels. We do not accept dirty, used or washed merchandise.
- If you would like to schedule a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make arrangements.
- Returns must be sent to us prepaid. The goods are your responsibility until they are received at our office. We are not responsible for any damage or loss during return shipping. So you may wish to insure your shipment.
- You will need to enclose your order number along with a note explaining the reason for the return.
- Once the return has been received and inspected, we will credit back the purchase amount (less original shipping charges) to the original payment method.
If you want to make an exchange, please email us at email@example.com in order to make arrangements. Note that we can only accept exchanges within 30 days of your date of purchase.
- Exchanged items must be new and in their original condition, including any tags and labels. We do not accept dirty, used or washed merchandise.
- Depending upon the reason for the exchange, additional shipping charges might apply.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
If your item arrived damaged or became defective in any way within 6 months, we will gladly help you replace the item. You must email a picture of the defect and your order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchased our products from a third-party vendor such as Amazon, Nordstrom or a local boutique, you must return the product to that vendor according to its return/exchange policy.