Little Fishkopp was founded to provide high-quality organic sleep bags for babies and toddlers. By replacing loose blankets, they help little ones sleep safe and sound and give parents peace of mind. For more information see “Why Use a Sleep Bag?”
What makes Little Fishkopp sleep bags better than the rest:
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton. We take great pride in only using soft organic cotton for both the fabric and filling of our sleep bags. The cotton filling in our standard sleep bags makes us unique compared to others that use polyester. Because our sleep bags are made from natural breathable fabric, our sleep bags keep your child cozy without the risk of overheating. Also, they are hypoallergenic and gentle on baby’s skin. All Little Fishkopp sleep bags carry the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification. So, in addition to being made from 100% organic cotton, our sleep bags are free from harmful substances such as lead, nickel and phthalates, and they are produced under strict social criteria for employment and working conditions.
- Smart and Convenient Features. Our close attention to detail means our sleep bags combine high-quality ingredients, clever functionality, and modern design.
- Comfort in All Seasons. Room temperatures vary throughout the year. That’s why we offer our sleep bags in two different thicknesses (known as tog ratings) — so your child can always sleep in comfort:
- Our Lightweight Sleep Bag has a tog rating of 1.0 and is designed for warmer rooms with temperatures of 69-74°F (21-23°C).
- Our Standard Sleep Bag has a tog rating of 2.5 and is designed for cooler rooms with temperatures of 61-68°F (16-20°C).
For more information see our Tog Chart.
- Sizing for Both Infants and Toddlers. Safe and comfortable sleep is essential in your child’s early years. We offer three sizes of sleep bags to suit little ones from their first months up to age 3.
- Small: 0-6 months
- Medium: 6-18 months
- Large: 18-36 months
Safety First: It is important to select a sleep bag size that is appropriate for your child’s weight and height. See our Size Chart for guidance.