Here’s what makes Little Fishkopp sleep bags so special:
- 100% certified organic cotton. We know parents want natural, non-toxic fabrics for their children. We only use soft, premium organic cotton for both the fabric and filling of our sleep bags. Our cotton filling makes Little Fishkopp sleep bags unique compared to others that use synthetic polyester filling. What’s more, all Little Fishkopp sleep bags carry the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification. So, in addition to being made from 100% organic cotton, our sleep bags are free from harmful substances such as lead, nickel and phthalates and they’re produced under strict social criteria for employment and working conditions.
- High-quality snaps and zippers. We use industry-leading YKK® components in our sleep bags to ensure durability and safety.
- Unique Nordic designs. Our distinctive designs are an important part of who we are. We believe being young should be fun and that’s reflected in the look and feel of our sleep bags. We are passionate about bright colors and modern prints inspired by Northern European style.
- Smart and convenient features. Our close attention to detail means Little Fishkopp sleep bags combine high-quality ingredients, clever functionality and stylish design.
Comfort in all seasons. Sleeping conditions change with the seasons. That’s why we offer our Little Fishkopp sleep bags in different thicknesses (known as tog ratings*) — so your baby can always sleep in comfort:
- Our Lightweight sleep bag has a tog rating of 1.0 and is designed for warmer weather/for room temperatures of 69-74°F (21-23°C).
- Our Standard sleep bag has a tog rating of 2.5 and is designed for use all year round/for room temperatures of 61-68°F (16-20°C).
See our tog chart for more information
*Our tog ratings have been independently tested by a third-party laboratory in the United Kingdom according to the British Standard BS 8510:2009.
- Sizing for infants and toddlers. Safe and comfortable sleep is essential in your child’s early years. We offer three sizes of sleep bags to suit little ones from their first months up to age 3.
- Small: 0-6 months
- Medium: 6-18 months
- Large: 18-36 months
Safety First: It is important to select a sleep bag size that is appropriate for your child’s weight and height. See our size chart for guidance.
- Most importantly kids love wearing Little Fishkopp!